Dr Murray Johnson
Australian Historical & Heritage Research
Historical Research Reports
Historical & Heritage Research, preparation and presentation of the factual history of an organisation (school, hospital, club etc.), individual of historical significance, Australian region, or iconic Australian product. Dr Murray Johnson is adept at tailoring the final product to meet individual project objectives – with a history of his own of delivering on time and within budget. Every time!
Historical & Heritage Research of Native Title Claim
As a nationally recognised contributor to the advancement of the accurate and complete documentation and publication of Australia’s Indigenous History, Dr Murray Johnson has significant historical research experience in the area of Native Title.
Native Title Claim Reports and Support Documents
He has previously prepared Native Title reports for the Central Queensland Land Council Aboriginal Corporation and the Queensland Crown Law Office. He has also researched, lectured and written extensively on Australian Indigenous history.
Curating of Historical Exhibitions
All aspects of sourcing, collecting, and professionally presenting items of historical & heritage research significance that relate to the specified theme, era, or region. Exhibition pieces may include historical documents, oral histories, everyday artefacts, and specifically selected artworks.
Heritage Research Services
Including Assessment of Significance of Heritage Places and Heritage Interpretation.
Please note that this list of Historical & Heritage Research Services is not exhaustive. If you have an Australian history related project that sits outside these specific areas or services, please contact Dr Murray Johnson, who will be happy to advise and offer options to achieve your desired outcome.
Our valued clients include
- Applied History Centre, University of Queensland
- Brisbane Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Service
- Bulimba Historical Society
- Bundaberg Distilling Company (a subsidiary of Diageo Australia)
- Central Queensland Land Council Aboriginal Corporation
- Coominya and District Historical Society
- Tasmanian Heritage Highway Tourism Region Association
- Launceston General Hospital Historical Committee
- Launceston Historical Society
- Private individuals
- Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council
- Queensland Crown Law Office
- Queensland State Archives